Largest LEGOLAND Theme Park to Offer Annual Premium Pass for Only $99.99.
Just in time for last minute holiday shopping, LEGOLAND® New York Resort, opening July 4, 2020 in Goshen, NY, is now offering $50 off its coveted Premium Annual Pass! In an effort to ensure families that may have missed the recent Black Friday and Cyber Monday sale can still have a bricktacular holiday for less, LEGOLAND New York Resort has discounted its Premium Pass to only $99.99 from now through December 31. The pass offers perks like unlimited access to the Hudson Valley-based LEGOLAND New York Resort and admission to exclusive Park events in the Park's inaugural year.
Priced at $99.99 for this limited time offer, Premium Passes have a retail value of $149.99, with perks including:
- Unlimited Admission to LEGOLAND New York Resort
- Annual Pass pays for itself in less than two visits (compared to adult walk-up ticket prices)
- FREE standard parking during all visits
- Up to 20 percent discount on dining & up to 10 percent discount on retail
- Admission to Special Events
A true multi-day destination, families visiting the resort can book a stay through LEGOLAND Vacations to stay with LEGOLAND New York Resort's official partner hotels. Participating hotels will make the stay all the more fun with special ticket packages and welcome gifts for young brick fans!
Premium Annual Passes are on sale now at https://www.LEGOLAND.com/new-york/annualpass.