Hyatt Place Indianapolis/Carmel is officially open, expanding the Hyatt Place brand’s footprint globally in markets that matter most to guests and World of Hyatt members. The new hotel features the Hyatt Place brand’s intuitive design, casual atmosphere and practical amenities, such as free Wi-Fi and 24-hour food offerings.
Because Hyatt’s efforts are grounded in listening and fueled by care, Hyatt Place hotels combine style, innovation and 24/7 conveniences to create an easy to navigate experience for today’s multi-tasking traveler. Located less than 15 miles from downtown Indianapolis, guests of Hyatt Place Indianapolis/Carmel can discover Carmel’s independent shops and picturesque green spaces. Hyatt Place Indianapolis/Carmel is a short drive to the Carmel Arts and Design District and destinations like Indiana Wesleyan University, and is less than 30 minutes away from Riley Hospital for Children, Grand Park Sports Campus and the Indianapolis Motor Speedway, home of the Indianapolis 500.
“As Carmel continues to grow and thrive economically, we are excited to add to the momentum by welcoming the first Hyatt Place to the area,” said General Manager Andrew Spitzig. “With our smartly designed social spaces and guestrooms with separate work and sleep areas, our multitasking guests can easily accomplish what they need to do while on the road.”
Hyatt Place Indianapolis/Carmel offers:
- 92 guestrooms with separate spaces to sleep, work and play, as well as a Cozy Corner sofa-sleeper
- Breakfast Bar featuring hot breakfast items, fresh fruit, steel cut oatmeal, Greek yogurt, and more
- The Market serving freshly prepared meals anytime, day or night
- The Bar featuring specialty coffees and premium beers, as well as wines and cocktails
- Necessities program for forgotten items that guests can buy, borrow or enjoy for free
- Free Wi-Fi throughout hotel and guestrooms
- Event Spaces offer 750 square feet of flexible, high-tech meeting/function space
- Fitness Center featuring cardio equipment with LCD touchscreens
“Carmel is a vibrant city, filled with friendly people, great neighborhoods, and an ever-expanding list of great places to visit and things to do or see,” said Chip Roy, Director of Operations, Hewlett Packard Enterprises. “The hotel is central to all of them and we are confident that the Hyatt Place Indianapolis/Carmel will exceed guest expectations and provide them with everything they need while visiting the area.”
HYATT PLACE INDIANAPOLIS/CARMEL LEADERSHIP
Hyatt Place Indianapolis/Carmel is under the leadership of General Manager Andrew Spitzig, Assistant General Manager Avi Patel and Director of Sales Kendra Kearns. Spitzig and Patel are responsible for managing the day-to-day operations of the hotel, including overseeing the hotel’s more than 20 associates and ensuring guests encounter the thoughtful service for which the Hyatt Place brand is known. Kearns is responsible for providing sales service and support to travelers and meeting planners frequenting the Carmel area.