Hyatt Hotels Corporation announced the opening of Hyatt House Frankfurt Eschborn, which marks the ninth Hyatt-branded hotel in Germany. Managed by the HR Group, the 190-room Hyatt House hotel is located in the well-established business area of Eschborn and aims to provide extended-stay residents a home away from home while on the road.
Ideal for guests who are looking to continue their work and personal routines, Hyatt House Frankfurt Eschborn provides apartment-style living, which makes the business traveler feel at home. The hotel offers easy access to the airport, the Main-Taunus-Zentrum shopping mall and to downtown Frankfurt due to great transport links.
“We are thrilled to welcome business travelers who are looking for spacious apartment-style accommodation in one for Europe’s key business districts,” said Thorsten Altmann, general manager of Hyatt House Frankfurt Eschborn. “With its neighborly feel, spacious living area and fully equipped kitchens, Hyatt House Frankfurt Eschborn allows guests to feel right at home.”
Hyatt House Frankfurt Eschborn offers:
- 190 guestrooms, including apartment-style Kitchen Suites with fully equipped kitchens, comfy living rooms, spacious bedrooms and stylish bathrooms
- Free Wi-Fi throughout hotel and guestrooms
- The Commons, a comfy lounge with an open and welcoming space for guests to relax, gather and socialize, and the Outdoor Commons, which includes a terrace
- Complimentary Morning Spread, a full hot breakfast served daily for guests, featuring a build-your-own Omelet Bar and assorted Breakfast Breads + Bowls Bar with steel-cut oatmeal, fresh fruit and more, along with vegetarian and gluten free options
- H BAR, which features the Sip + Snack Menu, a delicious menu with items including soups and sandwiches, plus premium beers and wines, offered seven days a week
- 24-hour H Market to meet the everyday needs of guests, from snacks and sundries to freshly prepared salads and sandwiches
- 24-hour Gym to keep fitness routines going
- 24-hour Business Center is located in the lobby and offers two computers, internet access and a printer
- Borrows Menu with often-forgotten items from phone charges to razors
- A Very Important Resident (VIR) program, including complimentary grocery shopping, and other personalized perks, for guests with 30 or more consecutive nights
- same-day cleaning services and 24/7 guest laundry as well as always-available House Hosts to acquaint guests with the hotel and neighborhood
- A pet-friendly policy that welcomes dogs or cats
For more information about Hyatt House hotels, please visit: https://www.hyatt.com/brands/hyatt-house.